Measuring Your Foot for Shoes
What you'll need to measure your foot size:
- pencil or pen
- piece of paper (at least the size of your foot).
- a ruler or measuring tape
- a helper (if possible).
How to measure:
- Place the piece of paper on the floor and sit down in a chair with your foot resting on the piece of paper. Do not push down with your foot or place your body weight on the foot, just let it rest squarely on the piece of paper.
- Have your helper trace the outline of your foot. (Don’t bend over to see what they are doing!)
- Trace the outline of the foot.
- Measure the length of the foot from heel to tip of the big toe
- Consult the chart below.