Order Cancellations and Return Policy
Our Cancellations and Return Policy
5. Please make sure that you size your dress and other items accordingly. You cannot return items if we are given the incorrect measurements . Please contact us for a current sizing chart and refer to our measuring guides.
6. if we choose to honor a return, Buyer is responsible for the return shipping fee. We will charge a restocking fee that is variable due to seasonality. If we no longer carry the item it is not returnable.
If the item is on Clearance you will only receive the current listed product price back as a refund.
7. All Custom Dress orders follow a strict no returns, exchanges, or cancellation policy.
8. Items That Cannot Be Returned and Exchanged Include:
Certain items cannot be returned, including jewelry, accessories, hair accessories and veils , custom made Items and Men's suits.
Perishables, swimsuits and personal care items are final sale with no returns, no exchanges.
9. If we no longer carry the item it is not returnable.
When purchasing items make sure that you select the correct size and color. if there is less than one inch of disparity or you select the wrong color at purchase we can not offer an exchange or refund for your purchase.
Please kindly note that all of our dresses are newly tailored to order, and once the production process has begun, the materials cannot be reused.
Colors displayed on our website may vary from the actual fabric color due to screen resolution or individual interpretation. We make every effort to ensure that the images on our site accurately represent our products. Please contact customer service at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions regarding a product prior to purchase.
We understand that all circumstances are different and our number one goal is customer satisfaction. Please reach out to us with any questions.